The primary objective of the Iron Technician is to provide our customers with excellent engineering solutions through our products and superior customer service. This will be demonstrated through the observation of the core values of SPM Oil and Gas.
- Provides proper care and maintenance of all shop tools, equipment and work area.
- Prepare flow control products for Gauging, Ultra Sonic, and MPI inspections
- Demonstrates computer skills for the AMP System
- Nondestructive Testing Trainee (NDT Trainee)
- Inventory Incoming Iron
- Monitors daily work activities to ensure requirements are met
- Ability to demonstrate the disassemble of flow control products per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Assists Iron Technicians during the disassemble phase
- Ability to assemble flow control product
- Performs all duties of an Iron Technician Trainee
- Manifold tear down/rebuild trainee
- Ability to identify SPM and Customer product
- Requires knowledge of SPM products and customer standards
- Clean, strip and inspect all required flow control components
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions and deal with problems.
- Fluency in English (read, write, comprehend).
- Conflict solving skills, including managing difficult customer situations.
- Observe safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines;
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A