SPM Oil & Gas currently has an opening for a Machinist Team Leader located in Fort Worth, TX. As a Machinist Team Leader at SPM Oil & Gas, you will be responsible for providing leadership for employees within individual or multiple teams, while ensuring all company processes and procedures are being followed.
- Development and maintenance of inventory control processes and disciplines, including cycle counting processes and annual physical inventory events
- Ability to perform routine operational assignments when needed
- Escalate unresolved situations to management when appropriate
- Assist employees in troubleshooting technical concerns, collaborate with
- Act as an expeditor, coordinator and facilitator
- Understands and executes customer contractual requirements
- Takes appropriate action necessary to ensure a smooth and continuous
- Assist in demonstrating the use of equipment
- Maintain routine housekeeping to eliminate workplace hazards
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
- 1 year experience preferred
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A