To lead, facilitate, consult, and serve as an SME in the area of customer services projects with broad responsibility for helping drive processes to deliver product improvements efficiently to the customer’s standards.
- The incumbent manages complex global cross-divisional projects to maximize the harvest opportunity to keep customers in-channel through the life of the product.
- This position positively impacts existing processes that provide machine and parts sales (i.e. NPI, CPI, training, etc.) or develops new processes.
- These individual leads and influences major initiatives.
- Reporting to the incumbent are one or more Project Consultants responsible for providing Project Management support.
- This position has experience in providing direction to demonstrate skills at sharing expertise with business partners.
- Decisions or recommendations resulting from the projects managed by the incumbent have significant impact across MBDs and Component Groups The incumbent will be responsible to gather data, conduct interviews and provide straw models to be worked and optimized by the team members.
- Many of the processes will be new and challenging to create and implement.
- This position is recognized as a SME in project management, facilitation, and change management.
- The incumbent has sufficient knowledge, recognition and expertise to positively influence and educate all levels responsible and affected by the enhanced processes prior to product launch and through the life cycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the department to take specific action.
- The position requires strategic problem solving and project management skills.
- In addition, six to eight years of progressively responsible job-related experience are typically required.
- The following licenses or certifications are required: Black Belt, Change Management, or Project Management; plus mining industry experience.
- The position typically requires a college or university degree or equivalent experience.
- The position requires thorough knowledge of the organization with a global perspective, products, sales and marketing operations, and processes.
- An understanding of dealer operations is a benefit.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A