As a Accountant within Cost/Decision support accounting tasks are of high complexity such as standard cost revision support, investment analysis, regional profitability reporting, and NPI strategy input. Advises and provides guidance to multiple functional areas and levels of authority.
- NPI support including future cost, should cost and alternative analyses
- Product group budgeting and expense analysis
- Determining Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for medium to high complexity projects
- Standard cost setting and analysis
- Standard and current cost grief resolution
- Cost system maintenance
- Prime product and/or component cost monitoring & analysis
- Regional profitability reporting & analysis
- Capital expenditure forecasting and reporting
- Good problem-solving skills and a high level of numeracy.
- Part Qualified and working towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and able to analyse information.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Highly motivated and capable of working on own initiative.
- Microsoft Excel skills are essential (basic formulas, pivot tables, lookups).
- Proven relevant accounting experience in cost, budgeting/forecasting, operations or other accounting functions.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Desford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A