We are looking for people who are open minded, excellent problem solvers and who have the ability to learn quickly. Applicants want to achieve a high-quality degree level qualification but do not want to go through the more traditional university route.
- You will also work closely with our key process partners and teams around the business including Purchasing, Quality, Business Resources and Sales to name a few.
- Providing a great opportunity to start building your network and knowledge base to allow you to develop and be successful.
- Orders Management, Material Planning, Master Production Scheduling, Process Excellence/Analytics and LEAN, Exports, Imports, Despatch Planning, Global Material Distribution, Packaging and New Product Introduction.
- Merit, Merit, Merit in an Extended Diploma or National Extended Diploma in Engineering or a related subject
- A Science or Engineering subject
- 96 points from 3 A-Levels – Math’s & Science subject
- Maths & English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stafford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A