Caterpillar’s Corporate Engineering Intern program is seeking students currently enrolled in a four-year university, to work side by side with engineering professionals to learn and apply themselves on project work within their teams.
- Take a design engineer’s concept and put it to work to collect data, verify performance, and contribute to design enhancements. Our test engineers “play” in both the lab and field environments (giant sandbox, anyone?) and have access to advanced equipment and tools.
- Develop and deploy technology into products and services to deliver customer value.
- Brainstorm concepts for new components, systems, methods to power and propel equipment and much more. Partner with simulation and test experts to vet your concepts, then see them progress through our manufacturing facilities to a final product ready to help our customers build a better world.
- If a transfer student, must have 12 semester hours completed at a 4-year university
- Expected graduation date of August 2023 or later
- Minimum 3.0/4.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (no rounding) at current institution
- Must have 30 completed semester hours prior to start of internship.
- Must be enrolled full time at a 4-year accredited university/college in an Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Computer Science Degree Program
- Leadership experience
- Must be able to relocate to Peoria, IL area or indicated work location for duration of internship, and complete daily work commute using reliable transportation.
- Previous technical internship, co-op, or research/relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Crescent City, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A