The primary objective of the Iron Technician is to provide our customers with excellent engineering solutions through our products and superior customer service. This will be demonstrated through the observation of the core values of SPM Oil and Gas.
- Prepare flow control products for Gauging, Ultra Sonic, and MPI inspections
- Nondestructive Testing Trainee (NDT Trainee)
- Requires knowledge of SPM products and customer standards
- Ability to assemble flow control product
- Clean, strip and inspect all required flow control components
- Demonstrates computer skills for the AMP System
- Manifold tear down/rebuild trainee
- Ability to demonstrate the disassemble of flow control products per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Ability to identify SPM and Customer product
- Performs all duties of an Iron Technician Trainee
- Inventory Incoming Iron
- Assists Iron Technicians during the disassemble phase
- Provides proper care and maintenance of all shop tools, equipment and work area.
- Conflict solving skills, including managing difficult customer situations.
- Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Observe safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines;
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions and deal with problems.
- Fluency in English (read, write, comprehend).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A