As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for assigned maintenance including the various trades, preventive maintenance programs, electronic repair and central maintenance functions. Your team will be providing the most efficient, economical and timely design and services required to support the operation.
- Planning, prioritizing, coordinating, and monitoring facility maintenance activities.
- Directly supervising skilled trades employees and contracted technicians.
- Providing all maintenance support for operations, janitorial, buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Reporting project status updates to process owners.
- Directing repairs, coordinating projects with engineering, and supporting contracted services as needed.
- Embracing continuous improvement and the development of teams as a preferred operating method.
- Being responsible for all personnel issues and performance evaluations of subordinates.
- Prior experience in a supervisory or team lead role
- 3-5 years of experience in engineering or skilled trades (electrician, industrial maintenance)
- College or university degree in a related field is desired
- Competent and functional with Microsoft based applications
- High initiative along with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of various industrial maintenance practices, standards, and systems
- CPS / 6Sigma experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Morton, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A