Our Test Manufacturing Engineering team in our facility are responsible for the smooth running of our test cells, ensuring that engines are being tested with equipment that is both serviceable and modern. Working with a variety of departments, our Manufacturing Engineers in Test collaborate closely with our production team, our quality team and work in conjunction with our on-site maintenance teams.
- Much the same as the test team, the assembly team are responsible for project implementation, including dealing with external suppliers and contractors as well as liaising with the heads of departments internally.
- The team have an ongoing aim to meet our sustainability targets, looking at how to reduce our carbon footprint using the most modern and up to date technologies as well as maintaining high levels of quality adherence.
- Our Assembly Manufacturing Engineering team are responsible for the smooth running of our production processes, making sure that our engines are assembled efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Using the most up to date equipment, the assembly Manufacturing Engineering team are responsible for the continuous improvement of our processes, equipment and tooling.
- Merit, Merit, Merit in an Extended Diploma or National Extended Diploma in Engineering or a related subject
- 96 points from 3 A-Levels – Math’s & Science subject
- Maths & English
- A Science or Engineering subject
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stafford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A