Caterpillar machines and components are built to last. They are designed to withstand heavy-duty operating conditions and to be restored and used for multiple life cycles. Our industry-leading engineering and manufacturing expertise, large field population and world class dealer organization make this possible.
- Effective champion for Reman division, with demonstrated credibility in the organization, able to be persuasive and influence without authority
- Managing metrics, dashboards and supporting management tools in place to monitor performance and develop processes to support services growth.
- Planning and directing projects viewed as critical to department and the enterprise
- Prioritize critical issues and required information to facilitate efficient decision making
- Exceptional networking skills, being accessible, responsive and focused on delivery and execution
- Organize and facilitate leadership meetings, ensuring clear action items and timely follow-up.
- Ensures clear communication of objectives, expectations and manages accountability, assigning duties according to capability
- Identifying improvement opportunities and enterprise-wide implementation of those improvements
- Coordinating and developing annual business plan and department expense budgets and results and coordinates rolling business management with Business Resources
- Provide strategic guidance to General Manager, often leading (or co-leading) strategic initiatives that are outside of functional groups.
- Leading strategy development to improve results for department and division positively impacting Reman growth.
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Strong facilitation skills
- Maintains positive and can-do attitude and approach to work
- Direct Industry marketing and go to market experience
- Consistently meeting ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule.
- Ten years progressively responsible job-related experience, including some project management for global initiatives and/or leadership
- Ability to distill high level communication into meaningful context and actions
- Ability to navigate and influence in a large matrix organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alabama, United States
Application Deadline: N/A