As an enterprise Data Center Network Implementer, you will contribute to the development and deployment of Caterpillar’s state-of-the-art data center network architecture and network solutions.
- Develop processes, or process improvements, to provide reliable services across functional lines.
- Provide general counsel on technical specialties to other sections and divisions.
- Work with application support teams/customer/operations management to develop plans to minimize the technical and/or business impact of network environment changes.
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more projects. The position manages the completion of its own work assignments and coordinates work with others.
- Provide project participation, advice, and counsel to IT & IS personnel, management, and project teams on various aspects of enterprise DCN hardware and software.
- Able to prioritise efficiently when dealing with business-critical incidents
- Layers 2 (Data Link) and 3 (Network) of the Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI model).
- Progressive experience with-in a relevant role, specifically demonstrating deep expertise within in Data Centre Network management.
- Analytical in nature, able to identify root cause technical issues able to drive through to solution
- Expert communicator, able to effectively collaborate with colleague across the business and external partner
- Application Delivery Controller (Network Load Balancer)
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Cisco Nexus Network Switches and NX-OS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gildersome, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A