Research, coordinate, plan and comply with state regulatory requirements in the U.S. for the Caterpillar Insurance Company and insurance affiliates related to rates, forms, other filings, and producer licensing.
- Displays the ability to actively participate in a cross functional team.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Reviews new statutes, regulations and bulletins from various State Insurance Departments. Review includes regulatory research to implement changes and/or new regulations and to communicate this information to all staff affected.
- Advanced administration of producer licensing.
- Assists in development of policies and procedures for compliance. Makes recommendations to manager for new processes and changes to current procedures.
- Ensures policy forms and rates for programs, as required by each state, are filed and maintained.
- Responds to state regulators, which involves researching and successfully resolving issues or questions posed.
- Ability to sit, focus on computer screen, and type on keyboard for long periods of time.
- Ability to work independently in an organized manner.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Compliance Policy for Caterpillar Insurance Company and insurance affiliates.
- Ability to use software packages associated with insurance, i.e. regulatory reporting systems, insurance administration systems, Outlook, Teams,
- Excel, Word, Adobe Nitro and PowerPoint.
- Ability to apply time management, organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance laws, regulations and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements in the insurance industry related to compliance including producer licensing and rate and form filings.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply problem-solving and decision-making skills, within the scope of job duties.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements in the insurance industry related to rates, forms, other filings, and producer licensing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply math computation skills including basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Demonstrated ability to apply effective oral, written, and listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the demonstrated ability to perform multi-state regulatory filings.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A