To provide revenue support work for Caterpillar aftermarket components and complete related special projects as assigned. A Revenue Analyst II is responsible for establishing and reviewing revenue proposals for Caterpillar products. The process includes analysis of sales history, volume forecast, competition, product quality, product availability, value premiums, costs and related factors.
- Responsible for regularly and accurately maintaining and updating revenue systems (pricing, invoicing and merchandizing) and answering all revenue/pricing related queries for their assigned products. Pricing tasks are high in complexity.
- Decisions are unique and require creativity to reach a solution.
- The position manages the completion of its own work assignments and coordinates work with others
- Develops strategic recommendations incorporating entire value chain and applicable external factors.
- The position often confronts complex issues or problems, which require careful analysis and diagnosis.
- Knowledge of various Caterpillar products, product applications, merchandising programs and business systems
- 1-2 years of relevant job experience
- Must have strong analytical ability and initiative, be results oriented, have a high level of interpersonal skills and be an effective writer and oral communicator.
- Prior experience as a Pricing Analyst or equivalent level job in a Caterpillar management role in 6 Sigma, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 4-year college degree concentrated in business administration, finance, economics, statistics, accounting, or related fields
- Previous experience working across the enterprise
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A