You will work closely with the IPSD M Solutions Manager to deliver robust cost reporting, leveraging multiple data sources and drive effective actions to support and drive key metric performance improvement across all aspects of COST including but not limited to Direct Material cost, Total Cost of Supply (inc. Packaging, Freight, Duties, Warranty & Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ).
- Inface with Cost Centre of Excellence (CoE) to develop visibility of Cost reduction ideas list (Hopper) to support robust prioritisation of projects
- Take ownership and responsibility for regular Team metrics reporting and timely presentation.
- Identify areas for opportunity and work with the Buyers and Project Leaders to prepare action plans to drive performance improvements.
- Track Inflationary elements of material costs, by supplier, and create visibility for recovery actions by Supplier and Buyer for inflationary elements go through the cycles.
- Become a subject matter expert and facilitator of key reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Bring Analytics expertise to provide LEAN process improvements to the team.
- Lead specific cost reduction projects with suppliers.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal customers and key Stakeholders
- Degree educated and/or relevant job-related experience
- Intermediate to advanced skill in use of computer software programmes such as MS Packages, Visio, Power BI, Tableau, and e-mail systems
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style
- Strong analytical skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A