As a Test Cart Technician, you your primary role is to test, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul a variety of components to strict Safety & Quality requirements. As the Test Technician you will accumulate and record electrical test data as required for each product tested, calibrate and maintain test stations.
- Make Quality Control checks on products
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement activities
- Assemble components on a Production Line using hand and DC tooling
- Report equipment faults to Supervisory staff
- Participate in Rapid Improvement Workshop’s
- Operate Production Line equipment such as Conveyor, Hoists, Lifts and Airlines
- Fit parts to machinery and equipment
- Carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and machinery
- Monitor the Production Process and carry out Testing and Quality checks
- Demonstrate resilience, optimism and be open to change
- Record Product and Quality information as needed.
- Demonstratable high level of Assembly or Mechanical aptitude and accuracy with a good working knowledge of Assembly Practices.
- Have the ability to collate data and perform failure analysis
- Cross-train to learn the skills necessary to be competent in a variety of positions.
- Perform in-process and or final assembly tests.
- Utilize electronic test equipment to perform functional test on products whilst following documented Standard Work
- Communicate problems or concerns to Team Lead or Supervisor as required
- Make productive contributions
- Perform evaluation, functional testing, and basic troubleshooting of product in a Quality manner, according to procedure, within time constraints, and whilst adhering to all Health, Safety and Environmental standards
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Desford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A