Website California Highway Patrol
We rely on and trust our team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times.
- Provide resident care as directed by care plan and/or nursing staff.
- Provide input to the Nurses for development of the plan of care and information gathered from care giving activities.
- Directly respond, within scope, to needs and concerns of residents and family members including call lights.
- Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning.
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner.
- Ensure residents’ right to privacy (visual and auditory).
- Ensure residents are given correct diet.
- Properly use and maintain facility equipment.
- Support residents’ participation in activity programs.
- Participate in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and the plan of care.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
Company: California Highway Patrol
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A