The SQL/SAS Programming Lead Analyst / Business Analytics Lead Analyst role will be an individual contributor and provide direction to a cross functional team on a broad range of business activity such as process design, algorithm coding, business metrics, IT & Business process requirements, risk assessment, and complex problem solving.
- Programming SQL and SAS developing control reports and algorithms to monitor and measure extent of problems in Provider Data
- Must be able to effectively lead a focused core team to execute on one or more plans, assess results, develop and implement long term solutions, and present fact based recommendations to key stakeholders for critical implementation decisions.
- Responsible for driving assessment, analysis and execution efforts to ensure delivery of customer, business partner, and internal and business benefits.
- Works with leadership or other analytics staff to support success metrics and measures
- Defines analysis approach and objectives for any given project or initiative.
- Accountable for complex problem solving and root cause analysis to support improvement, ensuring that success measures are met or exceeded and that optimized results can be sustained over time.
- Develops knowledge of impact to business and identifies readiness and potential optimization opportunities.
- Develops comprehensive understanding of project/initiative focus and expected benefits including but not limited to determining what are the benefits, customer values, and cost and quality indicators.
- Identifies barriers and improvement opportunities for cost and quality.
- Develops control reports to monitor and measure extent of problems
- Be an independent, intellectually curious and self- motivated worker who can develop a strategic analytical approach customized to meet the needs of any given initiative.
- Provides status updates and recommendations based on analysis to various levels as needed, including updates to Governance on issues and proposed/actual solutions
- May provide direct input into the business decisions that support the achievement of key goals, planning and execution of various business actions, and delivery of business value.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Ability to influence the result to drive towards quality outcomes.
- The ability to apply system principles to business solutions, problem solve and manage change
- Programming experience in SQL or SAS required.
- Strong ability to be resilient, deal with change, drive for results, et
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Can identify problems and is grounded in interpreting fact based information.
- 2+ years of coding experience.
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare operations and prefer in depth knowledge of provider/demographic data.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher strongly preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- The ability to act as a liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A