The Identity Governance Data Feed SQL Developer (Database Administration Lead Analyst) will be responsible for the design, development, delivery, and operational support of the system that compiles and delivers Human Resource data to many downstream systems that rely on this data for maintaining colleague access.
- Work with upstream data suppliers to ensure the accuracy of data being delivered.
- Ensure the stability of daily jobs.
- Support divestitures and acquisitions where data is being sent or received.
- Work with downstream consumers to ensure the data view meets their needs.
- Build renewed resilience into the infrastructure and jobs.
- Seek opportunities for new capabilities and efficiency.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams cross-functionally to resolve complex issues with designated time frames.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment by learning quickly, solving problems, and making decisions with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and above.
- Experience with SSIS packages, SQL migrations, and upgrades.
- Experience with SQL performance tuning,
- 3-5 years of experience in all aspects of computer operations or an equivalent combination of education and work experience is a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for working with both technical teams and business end-users.
- Understanding of information risk management concepts and proven ability to meet strict audit deadlines.
- Experience monitoring jobs and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- 3-5 years of experience using SQL 2012 and above.
- Experience writing stored procedures and creating tables and views.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A