The Technology Solution Zone Technical Support Analyst role will be a technical representative in the store and will work directly with our colleagues. They will work closely with the other technicians and lead technician on a daily basis. This role will work directly for the Operations Manager and will work with the Store Lead and Greeter on-site.
- Owner of Service Now (business/engineer) /IT&me tools (developers) / Auto routing and how they interact with each other.
- Develop and maintain new support standards and SLAs for new IT support model or functionality.
- Maintain forecasting in Clarity for employees and contractors.
- Responsible of IT&me Technology Solution Zone Operations and procedures. Keeping operations and processes up to date when new technology or support services are offered or removed.
- Review Quality Assurance results provided by Program Coordinator within registration tool for accuracy.
- Oversee Digital Signage being displayed at all locations and campaigns associated with the messages we are delivering.
- Take lead on future store sites, overseeing the requirements provided to site contacts to ensure future Zones are designed properly. Travel will be required to visit potential locations and during build/construction/opening phases.
- Review of potential enhancements/problems of Zone tools.
- Provide direction with communications from program to our colleagues.
- Ensure the Tech Sol Zone and Premium Services mailbox are monitored and team responding within 24 hours.
- Responsible for the design and coordination of all Zone marketing material (infographics, handouts, introductions) to workforce.
- Oversee the IT&me applications: Registration tool, Admin portal and Zone website/URL and Virtual Zone (Agile, JIRA, Apex environment)
- Review reports created to illustrate trends who is visiting store, unique vs. repeat colleagues, issued resolved first touch vs. escalated to outside team, overall issue and resolution trends.
- Coordinate and lead interview process for hiring personnel and work with technical lead to perform technical aptitude test.
- Oversee Smart Locker analysis of stocked items, sales, thresholds, reporting and forecasting. Review training opportunities based on data analysis.
- Manage and mentor employees, maintain regular 1:1’s and provide direction to employees.
- Reviews HappyOrNot data results for department. Analyze scores and open feedback comments to improve colleague service experience and training of team. Reviews improvement suggestions.
- Work with the TECDP and store lead/supervisor on high level bi-weekly reporting. (if applicable)
- Work in conjunction with the store lead/supervisor(s) to ensure a delivery of optimal colleague service, training of staff is executed on processes, expectations and colleague satisfaction.
- Defines program problems quickly and demonstrates creativity in generating solutions.
- Able to foster working relationships with the team and business departments.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills. Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient at working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, business environment.
- Ability to multi-task while handling all LOBs with no supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management, Technology or related field 4-7 years of work experience in the Technology field with a broad knowledge.
- Understands colleague’s issues and demonstrates empathy for the situation. Customer centricity is a must to lead by example!
- Expert skill level using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, Visio) with ability to utilize moderately complex formulas, pivot tables, charts, etc.
- Ability to use sound judgment, manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details.
- Proactively translates technology into a business solution which addresses a problem not expressed by the colleague and enhances the business result.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A