This position will work in collaboration with operations partners to further the goals of CMG by acting as a change agent for practicing clinicians within the healthcare centers around the areas of quality, service, people, finance and growth.
- Engages in clinical process improvement at healthcare center level and accountable region as rolled out across CMG as best practices or new programs.
- Ensures appropriate referral patterns within clinical practices in his/her healthcare center and accountable region
- Have as direct reports the Supervising Clinicians at the facilities under his/her responsibility.
- Change agent for clinicians in clinical practice to achieve triple aim of better clinical outcomes, better patient experience and enhanced efficiencies. Responsible for involving clinical teams to improve the individual experience of care for patients within the healthcare center and accountable region.
- Leads primary care clinician engagement within the healthcare center and accountable region
- Manages the selection process, development, and performance of the physicians who report to him/her
- Ensures consistency of the practices and is accountable for quality of care/patient experience within his/her healthcare center and aligned region to align to the CMG care delivery model as it evolves and changes
- Drives standardization and reduction of variability in workflow and across common clinical conditions. Supports efficiency and effectiveness efforts within the healthcare center and accountable region
- Implements programs and is responsible for utilization management outcomes within the healthcare center
- Manages local non-CMG specialty relationships as appropriate
- Strong clinical fundamentals are a requirement. Individual will be accountable for communicating and driving change at the individual clinical practice level.
- Understanding of operational reports and metric data, and comprehension of how to communicate that data to clinicians for the purposes of understanding of targets, motivation and decision making.
- This position requires that the incumbent be a licensed and board certified (or grandfathered within CMG credentialing processes) primary care physician with previous leadership experience.
- Achievements are largely dependent on successful interactions with operations dyad partner, clinicians within the healthcare center, and CMG medical leadership partners.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tempe, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A