The Cloud Software Engineering Senior Advisor (Software Engineering Senior Advisor) will be responsible working in a full stack position that requires hands-on development of event driven scalable applications and deploy to the Cloud. We are seeking a motivated, self-starter individual that brings a fresh perspective and passion to solve complex business and technical challenges in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Develop technical architecture to achieve more modular, cloud centric, API and streaming driven architecture for agile delivery.
- Document, test, implement and provide on-going support for the applications. Exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Write well-documented & modular code adhering to the industry standards and enterprise practices.
- Review work deliverables, provide feedback and mentor other team members.
- Have a quality mindset and ensure ongoing data quality by monitoring data to identify problems before they cause business impact.
- Ensure projects/initiatives are complete within designated periods and provide progress reports to management (as needed).
- Provide expert content/professional leadership on complex Application Development assignments/projects. Collaborate with cross-functional Business and Technology teams.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost- effective application programming solution.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others to resolve issues.
- Strong Leadership, Accountability and Ownership skills.
- Automation: Jenkins, GitHub.
- Event Driven Programming: Attunity, Kafka, MQ.
- Database: Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MongoDB.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Core Programming: Core Java OOPs, Design Patterns, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Java Frameworks, Python.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Testing: Java Testing Tools, JUnit, Selenium.
- Compute: Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Experience working independently and self-starter.
- Cloud Platform: PCF, Openshift, AWS.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloomington, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A