- Responsibilities include providing route service to a set customer base, through the pick-up and delivery of uniforms and facility services products such as floor mats, dust mops, air fresheners, soaps, restroom paper supplies and other ancillary products.
- Daily duties involve lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customer accounts, as well as occasionally driving a company-owned vehicle to and from numerous customer stops throughout the day.
- The vast majority of RSSRs work 4 days per week and no weekends.
- A High School diploma, GED or Military Service
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation
- Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have an active driver’s license
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A