This role interacts with diverse groups composed of internal and external customers at all levels. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload and recommend changes in office practices or procedures.
- Responsibilities may include typing, filing, data entry, answering phones, managing travel arrangements, obtaining supplies, running and preparing reports and working on special projects, preparing reports, managing all incoming and outgoing mail, composing letters, memos and proposals, communicating with executives and creating presentations.
- This role interacts with diverse groups composed of internal and external customers at all levels
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intranet/internet
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to keep confidential matters regarding our business and partners in full confidence
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 2 years’ administrative experience
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to meet pending deadlines, prioritize work and emergency work requests
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A