Cintas is seeking a Human Resources Trainee. We will provide a comprehensive exposure to the responsibilities of a Human Resources professional, as well as a strong knowledge of all aspects of our uniform and facility services rental businesses.
- Responsibilities include completing projects and assignments in the areas of Employment Practices and Labor Relations, benefits and compensation, training, development and staffing.
- Co-op or internship experience in Human Resources role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Human Resources, Business or otherwise related academic major
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A