Cintas is currently seeking a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business.
- Outside Sales, Production/Warehouse Management, Office Management or Service Management.
- Driving a van/truck or personal car is required in two of the rotations.
- Our Management Trainee program is available nationwide.
- A business or otherwise related academic major
- Have an active driver’s license
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Co-op or internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production or Administrative role
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
- Must have, or will obtain, a Bachelor’s degree within six months
- A leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities
- Willingness to relocate regionally during, or at the end of, the program
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A