This is a management position, with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom line results.
- Responsibilities include hiring, training and directing individuals who are performing entry level production positions on one of our fast paced shifts;
- Meeting daily productivity and quality requirements;
- Maintaining inventory control; maintaining safety in the plant;
- Training partners on company safety policies;
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA standards and regulations; and emphasizing a culture of safety at the location overall.
- Ability to set and prioritize goals
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position, including repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted
- Valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A