Cintas is seeking a Route Skipper (4-Day Workweek) – Swing Shift to cover open routes during vacation and holiday schedules. Route Skippers perform all of the same functions of a Route Service Sales Representative, but they do not have a set customer base.
- Responsibilities include providing excellent route service through the pick-up, cleaning, maintenance and delivery of uniform and facility services products to business customers; filling in for absent RSSRs; and increasing catalog sales through adding on products from the Cintas catalog line.
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have an active driver’s license
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- A High School diploma, GED or Military Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lake Mary, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A