Cintas is seeking a Maintenance Technician I – 2nd Shift to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
- Responsibilities include assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers; assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance; resolving safety concerns;
- Performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping;
- Monitoring inventory supplies and maintaining maintenance records.
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift
- 2+ years’ experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A