Cintas is currently looking for an SAP Developer–Level 3 for the SAP MDG team in IT.
- working on major projects that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction;
- Working closely with customers, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards; and application analysis
- SAP Certifications in related fields
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing SAP technologies
- Experience with Project and talent management
- Strong knowledge of Finance, Material, Supplier and Customer Master Data
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Master data management with expertise in implementing SAP MDG or SAP MDM Knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP EIM tools like Data Services and Information Steward
- Experience in complex SAP environments supporting multiple components
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- Minimum 3 years of experience of providing technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members with proven success on multiple enterprise-wide software development projects with support and delivery in a production support role in a medium to large business.
- Experience in SolMan – ChaRM
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mason, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A