Cintas is seeking a Production Shuttle Driver – 2nd Shift – $18.25/Hour to drive uniforms and floor mats from a processing plant to a branch location. Branch locations are facilities that do not have a production plant – their customer’s uniforms and floor mats are cleaned and sorted at a separate Cintas facility.
- The Shuttle Driver is responsible for accurately transporting soiled products to the processing plant and taking clean products back to the branch location in a van every day.
- Position is also responsible for unloading soiled items from the shuttle and reloading clean product before driving back to the branch location, which results in repeated stretching, bending and lifting to transport the products.
- Have an active driver’s license
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wichita, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A