Cintas is currently seeking a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for a leadership role in the area that maximizes their strengths and career advancement potential.
- Outside Sales, Production/Warehouse Management, Office Management or Service Management.
- Driving a van/truck or personal car is required in two of the rotations.
- Our Management Trainee program is available nationwide.
- A business or otherwise related academic major
- Willingness to relocate regionally during, or at the end of, the program
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Co-op or internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production or Administrative role
- A leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A