Serves as a senior Regulation W compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent Regulation W violations and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm’s risk appetite and protect the franchise.
- Staying abreast of relevant changes to rules/regulations and other industry news including regulatory findings.
- Participating in industry groups and trade association working groups or other forums.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on Citi’s Compliance programs. Provides Regulation W expert guidance on a real-time basis to manage compliance risk to Private Bank and Wealth Management segment. ICRM will train the right candidate on Regulation W.
- Overseeing the monitoring and identification of regulatory developments, including enforcement actions, and new laws, regulations, rules, and interpretations or guidance relating to the supported function/business/product.
- Advising ICRM and function/business/product management and personnel on regulatory and compliance issues and provide credible challenge.
- Delivering and maintaining best-in-class Compliance Regulation W programs, policies and practices for ICRM. Translates ICRM strategy and goals across Citi’s clients, products and geographies in a succinct and clear manner; provide direction and guidance on the programs.
- Leading initiatives and managing high-impact special project work streams with a results-driven focus to deliver solutions, including coordinating the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Analyzing and scoping the impact of new and complex regulatory developments across senior function/business/product, including cross-border impact.
- Advanced knowledge in area of focus
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
- Experience in managing regulatory exams and relationships with examiners, auditors etc.
- Expertise of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Awareness of regulatory requirements including local and US laws, international and industry standards
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization; to
- influence and lead people across cultures at a senior level
- Strong understanding of Private Bank and Wealth Management product
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A