This is a senior role within the ICG CDO organization and will be responsible for leading initiatives for ICG Master Data and will support the ICG CDO in initiatives to implement and facilitate adoption of the Enterprise CDO Master Data strategy. This position will interface with Global Functions (Finance, Risk, and Compliance), Global Functions Technology, Business, and ICG Operations & Technology leadership.
- Deliver and maintain a strong communication plan and artifacts among varied stakeholders (e.g., operations, technology, front office, compliance, legal, etc.)
- This is a high visibility and impactful role that also provides support for critical regulatory initiatives
- Work with ECDO team on strategic initiatives
- Establish requirements that align with external regulations or standards for the creation and maintenance of data by data producers.
- Prepare status reports for working group, steering committee, and executives
- Effectively manage ad hoc requests, upcoming projects, status preparation and communications for deliverables
- Identifies key risks, whether stated or not, and manage to resolution or escalate accordingly
- Ensure monitoring to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and appropriate senior management escalation
- Ensure compliance with Citigroup’s Data Management Policy and Standards
- Manage a team of business analysts and external consultants
- Maintain a robust process for tracking and managing initiatives
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to respond to changes in priorities
- Strong executive presence; confident in presenting a balanced view to key stakeholders and senior management
- Able to leverage strong business acumen to effectively interact with senior leaders and a broad variety of stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to lead teams through direct and matrix reporting lines.
- Strong experience experience defining and implementing data quality programs in a large global bank or Big Four consulting firm.
- 7-10 years of demonstrated experience in a project, program management, or operations role with project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related disciple preferred or equivalent experience in related field
- People management experience required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A