The KYC Operations Intmd Asc Anlst is an entry-level position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Update and review forms according to local regulation requirements and work with Compliance to expedite documentation reviews, providing clarification as needed
- Follow up with clients to ensure information is received by due date
- Verify and confirm banker ownership of KYC Records to ensure continuous flow of information
- Ensure all information and documentation comply with local regulation and Citi standards
- The Enterprise Wide Review (EWR) Analyst will be responsible to ensure that the EWR KYC reviews are aligned across all in-scope EWR eligible lines of businesses (clients that have relationships across multiple lines on businesses (Citi Private Bank (CPB), International Private
- Bank (IPB), etc.) and/or across multiple countries (GCG NAM United States and GCG APAC Hong Kong, etc.).
- This position will entail working the EWR KYC Reviews for the Retail/CPWM/Cards Lines of Businesses.
- Analysts must be comfortable working in a remote environment since the analysts will be remote.
- The EWR portfolio is predominantly comprised of High-Risk clients (High Net Worth and/or Senior Public Figures (SPF’s)
- Perform KYC tasks, including monitoring and tracking of KYC records and Appendix readiness, assisting with the development and execution of action planning for expiring records, and ensuring records are not past due
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A