Serves as a function/business/product compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for assisting with implementing and overseeing the fair lending program in Personal Banking and Wealth Management business, internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Providing guidance on rules and regulations relating to function/business/product operational issues, as well as, provide transactional approvals and interpretation of internal compliance policies.
- Assisting in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Assisting with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations. This may include coordination with regulators and other parties.
- Assisting in the development and administration of Compliance training for the supported function/business/product.
- Reviewing business initiatives, marketing campaigns and collateral, new products and services to ensure such initiatives meet policy requirements and conform with fair lending/UDAAP regulations;
- Supporting the function/business/product in performing timely compliance reviews of new products and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other Control Functions, and
- In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
- Communicating and implementing fair lending program requirements and standards; tracking issues; monitoring compliance risk behaviors; completing analysis of business activities and providing day-to-day Compliance advice to the Mortgage and Retail Bank businesses.
- Researching any new reform rules and rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies, in particular the Fair Housing Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and fair lending compliance practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge in area of focus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A