Serves as a senior compliance risk manager for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm’s risk appetite and protects the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Directing the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Translating ICRM strategy and goals across Citi’s clients, products and geographies in a succinct and clear manner; providing direction and guidance on the programs.
- Managing a team or multiple teams of Compliance professionals. Responsible for hiring, compensation, performance appraisals, staff development, training, etc.
- Providing oversight and guidance over the assessment of complex issues, structuring potential solutions and driving effective resolution with other stakeholders.
- Overseeing the identification and assessment of Citi’s key compliance risks. Ensuring compliance risks within Citi are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled, consistent with the bank’s risk appetite statement and all policies and processes established within the risk governance framework.
- Monitoring adherence to Citi’s Compliance Risk Policies and measuring compliance risk through a robust control framework and ensures that reviews are conducted consistently across each entity on a regular basis to confirm that controls identified are operating effectively.
- Partnering, collaborating and working with other areas within Citi, as necessary.
- Awareness of compliance risk management frameworks and underlying process and data models
- Advanced knowledge in area of focus
- Ability to organize and analyze data
- Advanced excel and data base skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization; to influence and lead people across cultures at a senior level
- Experience in managing complex data sourcing and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus; previous experience managing a diverse staff
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive;
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging and data analysis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A