Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Effectively manage sales resources to produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting to demonstrate results and identify opportunity for improvements.
- Implement overall sales strategy and drive execution of insurance sales with in region
- Job function includes supervisory responsibilities of insurance specialists in region
- Develop sales strategies that are aligned with the bank’s distribution focus to ensure sales volumes are consistently improving.
- Effectively executes the implementation of the CPWM/ insurance strategy
- Communicates effectively with management representing CPWM and the franchise.
- Deliver ongoing enhancements to the sales training environments to continuously increase key sales metrics.
- Motivates, persuades, and leads a diverse group of Insurance Specialists to execute on delivering value to the Citi shareholder with existing and new clients of Citi.
- Visible to CPWM field management and is a clear ambassador to the overall growth and success of the CPWM insurance business.
- Partners with Regional Director and the Wealth Group Executives in the region (manage the financial advisors and relationship managers), to grow insurance business and to provide the most transparent Citi customer experience.
- Understands and drives support of different client segments as well as the future growth strategy and client metrics.
- Demonstrates ability to attract Insurance Specialist talent in relevant markets.
- Highly results driven and self-motivated individual.
- Enthusiasm in achieving goals.
- Highly analytical with strong sense of business acumen.
- Good understanding of financial market dynamics and sound financial products knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Series 7, 63 & 24 Required
- 6-10 years financial sales experience & leadership experience required
- Effective as a team leader.
- Expertise with delivering Insurance Solutions
- Excellent time management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City Metropolitan Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A