The Client Account Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations.
- Process account opening or maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Liaise with downstream partners until requests are completed and maintain constant communication with banking team partners
- Provide the highest level of customer service and teamwork to Banking teams and other internal partners
- Continuously innovate by analyzing our onboarding processes and systems to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible
- Responsible for ensuring a quick and seamless onboarding and account opening experience for our clients. Our ultimate goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations by constantly innovating to improve the onboarding and account opening processes.
- Onboard new client relationships and additional members by completing client risk profiles and process relationship updates using Citi onboarding applications
- Ensure all documentation received is current, accurate and complete.
- Partner with KnowYourClient (KYC) Teams, the Account Opening division, and other product partners to ensure expedient, efficient and seamless processing
- Engage with technology to design, build, and test new or updated applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Licensing (Series 7, 63 and 65 or 66) beneficial but not required
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to improve existing processes Extremely detail oriented Excellent team player Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interestin the fields of operations and compliance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A