Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Ensures project standards and procedures exist, are fully / clearly documented and followed throughout the software development life cycle; makes recommendations for enhanced documentation.
- Monitors products for conformance to standards; monitors processes for conformance to procedures; identifies risks and recommends solutions; ensures annual organizational reviews of standards and procedures are conducted.
- Documents findings and performs root cause analyses to provide recommended improvements. Independently recommends solutions and improvements to existing standards and procedures; collaborates with other areas in technology to develop new standards and procedures.
- Ensures all corrective actions are assigned, documented and completed. Verifies traceability in project work products. Gathers, maintains and creates reports on quality metrics.
- Responsible for initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production, making recommendations of solutions and improvements. Responsibilities may also include software quality assurance testing.
- Conducts complex process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments; reports issues and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Exhibits sound understanding of concepts and principles in own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires in-depth understanding of how own area integrates within IT Quality and has basic commercial awareness.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years experience in an IT Quality role.
- Demonstrated execution capabilities.
- Development experience in a fast-paced, time-to-market driven environment Experience with test automation, test scenario and test scripts creation and modification Comfortable with writing complex queries Experience with reporting tools. Hands on experience with testing automation tools.
- Project management experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A