The Internal Audit Technology Team is responsible for providing independent assurance that a sound control framework and environment is in place to appropriately manage risks in Citi’s technology environment. We are seeking Senior Auditors within the Technology Infrastructure (TI) team.
- Uses excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners. May negotiate internally, often at higher levels, on matters which will have a major impact on the area managed.
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the corporation and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach.
- Develops effective business relationships and develops a strong understanding of the businesses.
- Helps to advance integrated auditing concepts and use of technology.
- Performs in-depth audits of IT Governance, Technology Architecture, Information Security and core IT processes (e.g., Change Management,
- Problem and Incident Management).
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and, where appropriate, branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Performs audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on one or more key technology area(s) including Network, Databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL, OraaS, DB2, MongoDB), Operating Systems (e.g., Windows, UNIX), Mainframe, Cloud (PaaS, IaaS, SaaS), Application Programming Interface (APIs), Micro Services, Middleware, DevOps and CI/CD (Jenkins, Docker, etc.), and other emerging technologies.
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive knowledge of high risk areas including: Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; regulatory compliance or supplier management.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- BS or equivalent. Related certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CGEIT, CDPSE or similar), and other technical certifications are a plus.
- Familiarity with several IT Governance frameworks and standards including Cloud Security Alliance Cloud Controls Matrix, COBIT, NIST, FFIEC, and ISO 27001.
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high-quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Experience planning and leading audits, with proven ability to take responsibility for executing on a portfolio of deliverables with high quality and according to strict timetables.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A