In this Project Manager position in Citi Enterprise Infrastructure, Operations & Technology (EIO&T), the candidate will partner with multiple technology teams to plan and coordinate the integration and delivery of Citi’s technology efforts.
- Develop end-to-end delivery plans and align specific tasks/deliverables from various technology engineering and integration teams to end-to-end delivery plans by working closely with stakeholders to ensure infrastructure and application services delivery plans meet business requirements
- Drive weekly execution planning meetings to coordinate with various engineering and integration stakeholders – product engineering, infrastructure support teams and other tool owners to track delivery of tasks and cross-functional dependencies
- Develop documentation and presentation materials to communicate project status and plans, ensuring at risk milestones have concise descriptions and mitigation details
- Ensure program project compliance and artifacts (scope, plan, execution documents etc.) are created timely and uploaded at phase change with proper resolution of any QA and/or compliance-related items within two weeks of identification
- Leverage technical and interpersonal skills to manage expectations and address project risks and issues proactively, working with engineering leads and other project managers to proactively identify resolve technical and general working issues
- Documenting processes between teams is a plus.
- Lead and Manage multiple high complexity and Infrastructure projects for Data Services which includes projects regarding databases, middleware, etc. for various customers/sectors by working across multiple technology teams, business units and stakeholders to ensure technology projects are delivered successfully to meet strategic goals. Managing projects for Cloud migrations and/or Networks is a plus.
- The projects fall under Waterfall and Agile technology. For Agile projects you will serve as scrum master for agile project teams, facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, and retrospective.
- Establish Program Management Governance, communication plan, scope management, KPI/monitoring, and risks/issues process
- Capture business objectives and technical requirements from internal clients for network, identity and access management, data protection, infrastructure security to define the capabilities and secured environment required
- Proven experience in leading Technology Transformation and Change Management
- Demonstrate experience with Business Analysis to drive requirements gathering
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate within IT project leadership to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Obtained consensus across multiple departments within engineering and operations
- Proven experience in developing detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports. Interfaces with project staff and clients regarding status of projects.
- Provides sound understanding of IT project leadership concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes.
- Proficient with Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies. Strong experience managing multiple projects in Agile a plus
- Conducts in-depth evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Minimum of 7 years of successfully managing and delivering IT infrastructure, Cloud based initiatives and related technologies including migrations. Experience with AWS and/or GCP architecture a plus.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, negotiations, organizations skills
- Experience identifying/implementing process improvements.
- Proactively identifying & improving processes to streamline reporting, prioritize the work and protect the engineering teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A