The User Interface Designer is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
- Capable of designing three unique creative solutions to one problem without a team in a hands-on manner.
- Able to concept, illustrate, art direct and manage photo shoots
- Able to motivate, mentor and inspire other designers.
- Able to present objectives, design approaches, and creative solutions to stakeholders in an articulate and persuasive manner.
- Interpret stakeholder feedback and communicate feedback to the design team.
- Experiment with new tools and techniques and share your learning
- Engage in all aspects of the project.
- Review and Interpret creative briefs along side members of your experience design team
- Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and work within project parameters
- Develop original design concepts and manage the design project through execution.
- Partner with Creatives, Strategists and Project Managers and other team members to develop effective end-to-end customer experiences across all channels.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Solid design, conceptual thinking, and typography skills.
- Strong understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation.
- 5-8 years of experience designing web and mobile experiences with an understanding of responsive design, iOS and Android design systems.
- Print experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, New Media or related field.
- Portfolio that represents a wide range of design styles, diverse projects and a clear personal aesthetic.
- Intimate knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch and the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications. HTML is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A