The Executive Management Assistant provides support to another individual or group of individuals by handling correspondence, managing calendars and appointments, arranging conferences and conference calls, making travel arrangements and providing other administrative tasks. This role is to provide support to the CEO for EMEA.
- Coordinates all aspects of executive level manager appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
- Prepares and collates relevant paperwork before meetings
- Prepares internal/external correspondence in addition to maintaining, answering and routing correspondence not requiring the CEO’s attention.
- Prepares, reconciles, and tracks expense reports through Travel and Entertainment Expense system
- Orders supplies and processes invoices through Procure to Pay system
- Processes and follows up on virtual requests (typically permission and technology access or support requests)
- Assists in ad-hoc reports special projects as needed
- Directly supports the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for Europe, Middle East and Africa, working closely with the CEO’s Chief of Staff team.
- Controls and manages exacting diary and associated logistics for the EMEA CEO.
- Assists with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Coordinates travel arrangements, including flights, Covid requirements, visas, transportation and hotels. Prepares and distributes materials for
- travel and works closely with the Chief of Staff office on all aspects of scheduling.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work proactively without close supervision
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain command of new systems
- Dynamic team player, able to operate in close partnership with the CEO’s Chief of Staff team.
- Flexible, energetic and resourceful, able to tackle a busy workload on a daily basis
- Previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Significant senior level executive admin experience at the C-Level support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom