Our mission as a business focused technology organization is to provide best-in-class products and services to our global clients. BCMA technology is focused on building a cross-functional team of talented individuals and creating a unique platform to deliver products that will disrupt the industry through technical innovation and creativity.
- You will provide technical and business support for users of Citi Applications. You will act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal technology groups and assist the business succeed.
- You will deep-dive into current production incidents, understand current design/architectural issues and provide resolutions and effectiveness improvements to improve supportability
- You will be responsible for providing a Best-in-Class High Availability, Resilient and Scalable production environment.
- You will participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production. Perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates. Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- You will assist in appropriately assessing risks when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
- You have excellent writing and communication skills, with a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable
- You have a passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions.
- Experience of leading complex and medium to large projects. (Senior role)
- Experience of managing and leading teams of 6-8 resources. (Senior role)
- Ability to track statuses and drive tasks to completion (Senior role)
- Have experience of doing performance appraisals and motivate and engage resources (Senior role)
- You have 6+ years of experience developing & 4+ years of supporting Enterprise Applications
- You have a good OOP foundation with expertise in Angular 7+, Core Java, Java Spring Boot and some exposure to Oracle, MS SQL, Mongo DB
- You must work well under pressure and changing priorities
- You are an avid learner with an ability to learn and adapt so that you can help teach others and encourage idea exchange and information percolation
- Experience with financial products is a plus
- You have a knowledge of support tools such as Splunk/ELK/AppDynamics
- You have experience in configuring, debugging or supporting business applications
- You possess advanced execution capabilities and ability to adjust quickly to changes, especially in prioritization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A