The Concierge is responsible for providing exceptional service delivery to our internal and external customers in coordination with the Branch team. The overall objective is to effectively execute all service transactions (e.g. deposits, payments, address changes, replacement card orders, disputes, etc.) and sales (including opening accounts, credit cards, etc.) referral routines to deepen client relationships.
- Continuously learns new and existing products through sales aids (features, benefits, fees, etc.) demonstrating positive, can-do attitude and customer first culture.
- Provide exceptional service delivery to our internal and external customers to resolve account service issues and respond to customer inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Exhibits strong sales and service skills, presenting products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels (ex: ATM, Online, Mobile, etc.)
- Act as a subject matter expert for the branch and remain flexible in position based on branch coverage needs.
- Is knowledgeable about the client’s accounts and business with the bank and uses sound judgment with customers and transactions
- Energetically greet and interact with clients on the bank floor to proactively identify and address client sales and service needs; appropriately convert service requests into sales or referrals
- Executes financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing
- Listens carefully to the client and willingly assists with any questions or problems the client has
- Required to approach and engage clients in the branch lobby to demonstrate expertise in digital capabilities and to identify the financial needs of the clients. May require standing 60-70% of the work day
- Ability to use the various marketing tools and digital technology available in the branch to present product offers and financial solutions to existing and potential clients (e.g. sales wall, tablet, smart phone, workbench, iPads, etc.)
- Exercises ownership and ensure all follow-up items are complete or handled off to the appropriate individual(s) and work harmoniously with multiple team members
- Engage the Citi client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Citi
- Recognize transaction needs of clients, direct them to the alternative self-service channels and provide assistance with self-service as needed
- Educate clients on self-service capabilities and encourage use of digital service channels (e.g. Online, Mobile, ATM, TCR, Teller Assist Unit, if applicable, etc.)
- Connect clients to the appropriate partners as necessary (e.g. leverage video conference for FA, mortgage specialist, etc.)
- Take full ownership of clients’ problems to resolve client complaints/issues promptly and effectively to ensure complete client satisfaction with resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Open, client service orientation and desire to help customers is required
- Sales experience desired
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience with face-to-face customer service, digital engagement and basic sales/referrals
- Basic computer and digital tools skills
- Preferred Skills: Retail experience
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A