The Fraud Ops Sr Analyst is a senior level positions responsible for contributing to the development of fraud management policies, processes and procedures to minimize the impact of fraud in coordination with the Operations – Services team. The overall objective of this role is to manage fraud losses by ensuring analysts make appropriate decisions using risk/reward balance methodology.
- Serve as an expert in fraud prevention and loss control, overseeing a segment of the workforce
- Evaluate moderately complex and varied issues with substantial potential impact
- Assume informal/formal leadership role within teams, and coach and train new recruits
- Partner with the operation team(s) and other departments within fraud prevention and loss control
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and processes for the area or function
- Identify, Lead and Execute on Operations Readiness Tasks for new product or process implementation for Retail Bank Fraud Operations Groups.
- Work with our Control and Monitoring Partners to identify key risks to create necessary activities and controls.
- Complete Defect Analysis on fraud losses, document and share finings with Senior Leaders
- Create and Implement preventive strategies, policies and training for the business to mitigate fraud losses driven by Operations
- Solve complex fraud prevention and loss control issues with significant cross-departmental and departmental impact
- Recommend and implement new work procedures and address and resolve exceptional/unusual issues
- Partner with key stakeholders in Legal, ICRM, Policy, Analytics and Operations to strategize, plan and obtain necessary approvals for process and procedure implementation.
- Work with Vendors and Internal Citi groups to request, document and prioritize requirements that are critical to the area or function.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Access
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Experience in trend analysis and alerts in early fraud detection
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment
- Experience in Project Management or related field
- Experience in driving and executing on Business improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in application and development of advanced statistical models
- Proven experience in the Investigation and Fraud process
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of experience in a related role
- Intermediate to senior level experience in a similar position preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A