This role required to work closely with Global NFT team & expected to lead small team along with NFT practice manager on need basis. Person should have strong knowledge to lead Non-Functional Testing (Performance Testing & Engineering) for applications with complex architecture and should have exposure in monitoring, profiling & analyzing with industry standard tools.
- This role is a senior performance testing and engineering position which requires SME level knowledge to drive the non-functional testing solution for applications with complex architecture, Middleware application along with Service virtualization & Data Management.
- Overall responsibility of Performance Engineering and Performance Testing solutions for assigned projects / applications – includes the including assessments, testing approach, planning, execution, application profiling, metrics analysis, reporting and risk management.
- Attention to details & ability to automate repetitive tasks
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Support active contribution in creating performance testing artefacts including Performance test strategy and test plans/estimates, optimization & KPI reports.
- Collaboration with other teams including Development, Architect, Business and Production Support
- The implementation and execution of a performance test framework for non-functional testing (load, volume, stress, capacity and scalability) which validate business non-functional requirements.
- A strong knowledge of Monitoring tools that allow for analysis of system health and potential bottlenecks. i.e. App Dynamics, Kibana, BMC TrueSight, etc.
- Identify, recommend, and implement framework, strategies and toolsets to optimize test execution, expand test coverage, and reduce risk
- Strive towards the continuous process improvement & test framework / scripts optimization to achieve efficient testing solutions
- Ability to assess & design the standalone component or End to End Testing approach connecting multiple components in payments flow
- Bottom-line responsibility for providing thought leadership and expertise concerning Non-Functional Testing solution for assigned projects.
- A strong knowledge of / experience with profiling application end to end performance and identifying application and hardware / operating systems bottlenecks
- Experience in identifying and providing tuning recommendation for various infrastructure components such as Application Servers, Database
- Servers, Message Buses and Web Servers
- Requires basic understanding of how own area integrates within IT Quality to achieve objectives
- Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around the testing performed. Manage best in class service quality and manage SLA/OLAs accordingly
- In-depth knowledge and working experience with Performance Center, App Dynamics, HP Site scope and other latest Performance Engineer &
- Performance Testing tools (i.e. CA Lisa Virtualization) and Open Source performance testing tools (Apache JMeter, WebLOAD, etc.)
- Experience of working in Agile testing methodology
- Good collaboration & ability to communicate with technical & non-technical stakeholders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A