Interaction will be required with a global development team comprising of Business Analysts and developers across different sites globally. Support in packaging and implementation across the different environments will be required and aiding/supporting the user acceptance testing phase.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and their possible adoption within ISG
- Manage process streams assigned and work with Vendor teams(part of ETL ) to assign tasks , manage and report status.
- Perform unit testing with proper documentation to adhere to application standards.
- Work closely with other team members, onsite and remote to ensure consistent approach to development is used within the application.
- Engage in architecture definition of new processes and review existing processes for improvements.
- Involve in strategic Talend Migration initiative to setup the ETL architecture.
- Provide on-going maintenance and L3 production support
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining systems within SMC ETL stream.
- Work directly with global application development teams, Operations teams/partners to successfully integrate.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A