The UK Private Bank Team Leader role manages a team of senior professionals. The role requires an in-depth knowledge of the different types of solutions and products available to support a clients objectives and risk tolerance, gained through extensive first-hand experience and relevant professional qualifications.
- Works closely with the UK Cluster Head to lead the activities for the team.
- Coach and guide team members and help them develop and share sales ideas across their and the wider team.
- Close the deal, making concessions that are appropriate and in line with the fundamental interests of the Private Bank.
- Transfer or eliminate non-productive accounts in order to focus on clients who fit within the business strategy.
- Establish a referral network and gain introductions to potential clients which generate new sales.
- Anticipate events in a client’s life and business, which have significant financial implications.
- Bring together the appropriate product experts to develop long-term solutions that strengthen client relationships with the firm.
- Co-ordinate client calling and prospecting amongst team members and sharing best practice.
- Work with the UK Cluster Head to achieve overall team revenues and growth objectives.
- Help clients achieve broad financial & investment goals related to the creation, management, and transfer of wealth.
- Develop tailored solutions that address clients’ unique investment, risk management, and financing/ liquidity needs.
- Regularly monitor progress against goals and make adjustments to achieve objectives.
- Plan and prioritize daily, weekly and monthly activities to maximize revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Take the lead in developing and implementing marketing and client events for the team.
- Help team members in executing their account plans by providing guidance and support on specific deals and clients.
- The position entails growing the existing client business, along with an acquisition strategy for UHNW target names. Thus thorough knowledge of the relevant market is critical and a track record evidencing the ability to grow such business through a focused and high quality team.
- Accountable for driving revenue and be responsible for their entire team’s revenue goals.
- Provide ongoing feedback to team members on their performance as well as the formal mid-year & year-end reviews.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and sources of wealth generation.
- Extensive and proven experience in Private Banking having covered the UHNW market / Extensive experience in working with and/or leading client teams and transactions / Demonstrated track record in relationship selling
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A