Able to interpret Testing Strategy and Plan to support implementation of the Testing schedule, scope, scripting, and follow on analysis and recommendations.
- Experienced with test estimation, preparing test acceptance criteria and test Reports
- Defects trend analysis and status reporting
- Develop Test Strategy/Test plan for new/existing policy changes by interacting with multiple business stakeholders
- Work with project teams to establish functional test environments, set up test data/accounts to facilitate functional testing
- Strong understanding of risk management and business strategies /actions and risk policies.
- Proficient in SQL, SAS, in a UNIX and mainframe environment.
- Well versed with QA metrics and SLAs
- Self-directed and highly adaptive to changing priorities
- Analyze and report test results; work with coding team to resolve issues; work with team to move from reacting to issues to proactively preventing them
- Experience in preparing test plans, devising manual test strategies, managing test data and ability to identify functional requirements through business requirements analysis.
- Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- IBM Mainframe, JCL and Unix experience is a plus
- Project/testing/experience in a Main Frame and Client Server environment
- Experience in policy Agile project life cycle for implementing/testing changes
- Expertise in SAS Base, Statistics, SQL
- MS Office Suite (including Access and PowerPoint)
- 2-5 years of work experience in financial services or Management consulting with in depth data analysis on consumer credit policies management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an analytical field is a minimum. Master’s degree is a plus
- Domain and Process Expertise:
- Strong understanding of risk management and credit strategies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A